Thursday 27 February 2014

Cowardly Lion Memory Frame Necklace

Celebrate The Wizard of Oz movie's 75th anniversary 
with this necklace
Or make your own, whatever, I'm not the boss of you.





 For the front of the necklace I cut this out 
from scrapbook paper
You could also find a picture online or scan a picture from a book

 I cut out the word courage from the dictionary
I originally cut out the entire definition but it wouldn't fit.
I should have scanned it from the page and edited it to fit.

I put it in a memory frames pendant in between two glass slides (sold separately) 
more info here

Because it is between glass both the front 
and back are visible 
depending which way you want to wear it
 
Ta-Daa!

you can also do it with Mod Podge on a blank dog-tag like I have below
but that is a tutorial for another day


No comments:

Post a Comment