Monday 24 March 2014

Radiant Orchid Cupcake Circles

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12186311/?claim=ste6tcnfmnv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Its no secret I love using www.picmonkey.com to design, 
well whatever I want.
Upload a swatch of your colour of choice-
I went with Pantone's colour (or color for Americans) of 2014
Radiant Orchid
And use the colour picker to match that swatch.


Or print off these ones- 
I promise to make more to choose from soon.

Once you print them off, 
tape the tip of a toothpick to the back of each circle
You can hide the tip of the toothpick either 
by cutting out circles from cardstock or 
printing out an extra copy of the cupcake circles 
and glue them to the back. 
Now you can stick those suckers into your cupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment